Mainstage is an awesome application for those people who love music. It is mainly designed for Apple devices only. If you performing somewhere, you can use it in live performance as it provides a better experience. This app is really useful when you play guitar, keyboard, drum or any other instrument. The best thing is that this app has more than 80 different instruments. Users can easily control these instruments using USB or MIDI Keyboard controller. Also, users can use various instruments which include string, percussions, keyboard, and others.
With this application, users can play software instruments on their Windows or Mac PC and laptop. Because of being a flexible hardware control application, this app can control all the main aspects of the mainstage. Not only users can play the guitar using virtual amps but also they can add effects such as compressions etc. They can sing and add various effects in live performance using a microphone. To play a software instrument, you have to use your keyboard.
It really an awesome application to help users organize and easily access live performance sound. Users can also store the live performance sounds. It lets users customize the sounds and edit them as well.
MainStage for Windows PC/Laptop
Overall Mainstage 3 app comes with all the music features and various instruments combined. The amazing thing is that this app library has over 1800 different instruments and effects. So minimum 6GB disk space is required and to install full sound library 57GB is required. Mainly this app is designed for Mac. There is no official version available for PC. But you can use Mainstage for Windows and we are sharing the method in this article below.
MainStage for PC Features
Below we are listing the main features of MainStage 3 for PC:
- It lets users view their full-screen performance.
- This app comes with more than 1800 different instruments and effects.
- It lets you build your own bass rig or guitar.
- You can perform the remix using different mixing tools.
- Combine live video and instrument.
- This app comes with awesome keyboard patches.
- Automatic device recognition so users can set various hardware easily.
- Users can perform live with 80+ different instruments.
- Mainstage 3 is easy to use application.
- With MIDI Plugins, one can easily transform his ideas into an awesome performance.
- Through modulation, users can easily add movements and effects to their tracks.
- Turn you hardware synthesizers into the sampled instrument through using Auto Sampler Plugin.
- Users can create a wide range of sampled instruments through EXS24 Sampler.
Install MainStage for PC
If you want to install Mainstage 3 on PC, then you need to use an android emulator. Check out this step by step guide to install MainStage 3 for Windows/Mac PC and laptop. So let’s get started:
- First, download Bluestacks android emulator on your PC.
- Next, install Bluestacks on your computer. Just follow the basic steps to finish the installation.
- After installation is done, double-click on Bluestacks to open it.
- When Bluestacks opens, sign in with the google account to link with Bluestacks.
- Once you are done, you will be on Bluestacks main screen.
- Now in the search bar on the top right side, type Mainstage 3 and Hit Enter.
- Next, click on the install button and wait for few minutes. Bluestacks will take some time to install Mainstage 3 on PC.
- Once installation finishes, go to the main screen of Bluestacks. Click on mainstage 3 app icon and start using it.
Download MainStage 3 Using iPadian
- First download iPadian.
- Next, install it. Just follow the main instructions to complete the installation.
- Then log in with your Apple ID.
- Open iPadian. Click on the App Store.
- Type Mainstage 3 in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Next, click on the install button and wait for few minutes.
- Go to the main screen of iPadian and there you will find Mainstage 3 installed.
So this is the complete guide on how to download and install Mainstage 3 for Mac/Windows computer. If you facing any issue during installation, you can post in the comments box.