AllCast is one of the top-notch and amazing streaming application for smartphones. It lets you watch videos, music, and photos on your gaming console and Smart TV. These days a lot of users loves watching movies and listening to their favorite music online. If you have a Smart TV then you can enjoy your favorite movies on a bigger screen easily. You will get a better experience on AllCast for watching movies, picture and listening to music on Smart TV. No HDMI cable is required for watching movies from PC on your TV.
All you need is download and install AllCast on your device and stream whatever you want to watch on Smart TV, Roku, Chromecast and Apple TV. One of the key features of AllCast app is that it lets you watch your favorite programs on TV easily without any worries.
How AllCast Works?
AllCast lets you stream your music, files, photos, and videos from your PC to the Smart TV. Using AllCast, you can connect with various devices. You can connect with top brand devices such as Apple Smart TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV. It has both free and paid versions. Also, it lets users read, write external storage and play from the SD card. You can log in to your Google account to access Google drive. With AllCast, users can also change their Wi-Fi stats and look for devices using your local network. Also, you can find out wither your WiFi is turned off or on from your Smart TV as well.
How to Use AllCast on PC
Using AllCast on PC and Mac is very easy and simple. You need to make sure all equipment is paired with the application correctly and using same WiFi network. For example, if you are interested in watching your PC videos on Smart TV, then connect your Smart TV and PC with same WiFi network. Next, select your device and start watching your favorite stuff on the big screen.
Download AllCast for PC
AllCast is an amazing application which has both free and paid versions. In the free version, you can enjoy photos and videos up to 5 minutes. In the premium version, you can watch unlimited videos/photos. This application is simple, easy to use and available for Android devices officially. But there is no official version available for PC users. So if you want to download AllCast for PC and install it on your Windows/Mac, then follow the detailed guide given below.
Install AllCast for PC
If you want to install AllCast on PC, you can do it by using third-party emulators. There are a lot of android emulators available which you can use on the PC. You can install your favorite apps and play games on PC using these android emulators. The best android emulators for PC are Bluestacks and Nox emulator. We highly recommend you to use Bluestacks, it is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
Follow the step by step guide given below to install AllCast on Windows PC/Mac easily. So let’s get started:
- First, download Bluestacks emulator on your PC. It is free, safe and easy to use. Also, you can use it on both Windows and Mac without any issue.
- After downloading Bluestacks, install it on your computer.
- Once installation finishes, double-click on Bluestacks to open it.
- The very first time when you open Bluestacks, it will ask you to enter your Google account details to link with Bluestacks.
- Simply enter details and follow on-screen instructions. Once you are done, move to the next step.
- Click on My Apps section. On the top right corner, click on the search bar and type “AllCast”.
- Next, click on install button and wait for few minutes to let Bluestacks install the application for you.
- After the AllCast is installed, you can start using it on your Windows/Mac PC without any trouble.
So this is the complete guide on how to download and install AllCast for Windows/Mac PC easily. If you are facing any issue, you can post in the comments box.